Thursday, August 14, 2014

Second Round of Materials and Sponsors

I have exciting news today - just received a second round of donations from two generous stores yesterday. I picked up a second box of ceramic tiles from Mimosa Studios. The store owner is also interested in partnering with Goose Hollow shelter to create some sort of collaboration program! So excited to break the news to the shelter coordinators when we meet on Monday.

The second store who donated is Piccolo Mondo Toys. I actually have been to this store many times as a kid, and remembered how much I loved their creative, colorful toys. The store owner generously donated an entire packing box's worth of toys, instruments, crafts, and other miscellaneous kids' items. I am so grateful for the generosity that local businesses have shown to Portland Homeless Family Solutions and my program. Without any further ado, here are the pictures of the donated items.


Courtesy of Mimosa Studios

Courtesy of Piccolo Mondo Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment